Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whispers


This tutorial was written by Kelli on 12/03/09.
And last edited on 07/25/2010.
Do not copy this tutorial or post through any
kind of group or claim it as your own.
Resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
This tutorial was written using psp 9,
but should work using any version.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of PSP and its tools.

Supplies Needed:
~ The Scrap kit By Ms. Witchypoo Designs
Called Forever Mini.
It Can be purchased HERE
you can check out her blog HERE
~My Supplies HERE
This zip includes the mask I used...
Sorry I do not know where I got this...
If its yours please contact me so I can give proper credit
or take it down.Thank you.It also includes the tube I used
By ©SLY
You can check out more of her work Here.
I have included her tou so please follow it if you use this tube.
Thanks Sly!
It also includes my Word Art.
~a Font of choice


Ok......Ready?

1. Open the a new image 500 x 500.Transparent.

2.Open the round frame andresize it to 500 pixels.
Copy and paste it as a new layer, resize it by 85%.Add a dop shadow of choice.My settings are 0,0,100,5,black.

3.Open the tube and resize it to 500 pixels(I always resize using smart size).Copy and paste it as a new layer, resize it again x 85%twice.You may want to harpen and add a drop shadow,
I did'nt add the shadow.

4.Now grab your freehand selection tool and select the lower half of your tube,You want it to look like she is laying inside the frame.Now go to the layer pallette and right click, promote selection to layer, Drag the promoted selection below your frame layer, Leave selected, go back to the tube layer and hit delete on your keyboard.Now you can deselect.
5.Add your copywright info now.
6.Open the mask you are using and load.If your usinf the one I provided...Make sure invert mask data isnt checked.
Merge group.

7.Now you are gonna add the elements,I have resized each to 500 pixels, copied them and then resized each starting out at 85% and repeating this resize until they were a size I liked
Sharpen each after resizing and add a drop shadow.
You can use my Word Art or if you would rather add different text
or you like another font better thats ok too.
8.Add your name in a font of choice.Add any text effects you like.

9.Merge visible, copy and paste as a new image,This will get rid of any excess canvas around your tag.
10.Save as a png.

Thanks for trying my tut!
I hope your happy with the results.
Hugs from Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment