Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nature Rocks!

This tutorial was written by Kelli on 02/05/09.
Do not copy this tutorial and post through any kind of group or claim it as your own. Resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
This tutorial was written using psp 9, but should work using any version. It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of PSP and its tools.
Supplies:
~ font of choice,
~Tube of choice,I am using Caron Vinson
You can purchase this tube at CILM
~Mask of choice (or the one I used:
~Scrap kit of choice or the one I used:
Nature Calls created by Creations by Jeannie and can be purchased here:

Check out her blog here:
http://jeanniescreations.blogspot.com/
Ok......Ready?
1. Open a new image500x500 Color of choice (I used white, so I could see what I was doing.lol).add a new layer and fill it with a color of choice.
2.Load mask, merge group.
3.paste the round flower frame and use your raster deform tool to make it the shape you want, I wanted it to fit nicely around the mask layer.
4.Add your elements of choice and add a drop shadow to each.
5.Position them as desired.I put some below the frame layer and some above.Its completely up to you.
6.Paste your tube as a new layer, resize as needed and apply a drop shadow.
7.Add your tube and © and watermark.
8.Add your name and any other text you would like.
9.Apply any text effects you desire.
10.Hide the background layer and save it as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
Hugs,Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment